Sunday, December 06, 2009

A Junie B Jones moment.

Ty recently overheard us talking about graduations. We mentioned that
Maddie would be graduating in 2013. Then we quickly did the math and
figured that he would graduate in 2022.

So, we were in the car, and he brought it up. He said, "I'm
congraduating in 2022."

We thought it was cute and commented on how he said the word. His
reply was, "I'm not too smart of that word." If you've read Junie B.
Jones, you would realize how much that sounds like she sounds.

Then...Maddie has a new "friend." He came to church with us tonight.
He wore jeans for which I'm sure he paid good money. They had
intentional holes in them. Ty looked at him and asked, "Chris, why are
your pants broken?"

1 comment:

Aaron said...

You need to write a book with all those funny things that Ty says. he cracks me up. I can't wait to see you all this Christmas.