Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I am 36

Wow...that sounds so adult. Happy birthday to me.

Today was a lovely day here...cool and sunny. It was so beautiful. After eating breakfast together, MK went to school and the Big Man, T. Willie and I headed to the beach. My parents are planning a trip here next week and the Big Man and I are going to take a little getaway. We went down today to look at some houses we had seen online. It's the "winter" season so the houses are way cheap. We found a few to choose from and are very excited. Then we went out to lunch and did a little shopping. It was a fun day.

I wish there was more to say so that you don't get bored and go away....I just can't think of anything. I'll go watch the Amazing Race and try to think of something.

3 comments:

melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIESUE!!! (And no, I never do remember....and yeah, you always do remember mine..)remembering birthdays is what I am absolutely THE WORST at. My sister is still waiting for a birthday gift from me....her birthday was in JUNE!
Sounds like you had a very nice day, and I am SO ENVIOUS about the getaway!

Anniesue said...

Thanks so much, Melissa. Yours is easy to remember because it's only one day after the Big Man's. Wow, I remember that year of college..esp. the 1st semester...what fun! I learned so much, little of it in class! We are really looking forward to the getaway...it's been a long time. First time we're leaving T. Willie...so we're glad we aren't going far.

Thom said...

Hey, Happy B-day!Sounds like you had a good one. I've never been to the beach in the winter, but everyone says it's just wonderful. I hope you guys have a great time!