Sunday, January 18, 2009

There is no joy in....

Philadelphia. Now we can just hope for the Steelers to win or no football fans will be happy at our house. We were so hoping for an Eagles/Steelers Super Bowl. MK wasn't, because she didn't know who to cheer for. She won't have to worry about it now.

Otherwise, all is well here. We have one more day off tomorrow. We are going to the mall to find T. Willy some shoes. Poor boy. He has 2 pairs of shoes. When MK was his age, she probably had 4 times that. He doesn't seem to mind, though. I'm just tired of pushing them on his feet...it's time for a larger pair.

I asked for some ideas about publishing my blog and have taken Chellie's advice. I bought some notebooks and sheet protectors and am just printing it. I am doing it bit by bit but am pleased with the results. Once I'm caught up, it shouldn't be hard to keep current. I showed it to MK and explained that it's my version of a scrapbook. I am not a crafty person, but I feel like it's a scrapbook of sorts. It has documented our lives since July 2005 with pictures and thoughts, and that's better than I would have done with a scrapbook.

So today's picture is just of me sitting on my bed while I'm blogging tonight. My smile hides my pain. Have a great night, and come on, Steelers!

No comments: